Thoughts while watching the trailer for Hyrule Warriors:
- Oh look, it’s Hyrule Castle and Link! I guess there’s another Zelda game incoming?
- Graphics are kind of shoddy, so it’s not the new Wii U Zelda game from that tech demo. Are they remaking Zelda 64? Again?
- Holy crap, Link’s fighting an army of… whatever the hell those are. This kind of seems like that other game, whatchacallit…
- Dynasty Warriors! Did someone make a mod for that game with Link? Nice job if so. Got the 3D models and the sounds right and everything.
- Huh. I saw Link go straight through that fire, and a bad guy just appeared out of nowhere. Guess this isn’t pre-rendered, they would have fixed that.
- This looks way too badass for Link. Nintendo doesn’t make games that are just about killing.
- They’re calling it “Hyrule Warriors?” Pfft. Duh, of course the name isn’t final, because Nintendo’s going to sue them into the ground.
- Hah, they put in a Wii U ad at the end like a real Nintendo commercial. Ha ha haaa…
- Ah. Is this on Nintendo’s official YouTube channel?
Oh good grief it’s real.